Our Vision: Better Youths, Through Sports.
● Sports & Social Mobility
● Sports & Gender Equality
● Sports & Social Inclusion
● Sports & Healthy Lifestyle
We carry our mission through long-term programme, medium-term project and short-term healthy lifestyle activity.
● Dedicated team of volunteers with diverse professions to serve as Directors in the Board and Executive Managers in our teams
● Multiple sources of donation and supporting partners to provide us with all kinds of monetary and non-monetary support
● Support from Hong Kong’s elite athletes who act as our ambassadors and supporters
Our Programme Uniqueness:
● Professional sports training by experienced
● Abundant opportunities to participate in competitions
● Holistic development of students through other
InspiringHK Sports Foundation is seeking a talented individual as our (Assistant) Partnership Manager. Our Manager will be based in Hong Kong reporting directly to the Chief Executive (CE) and collaborate with the staff and volunteer executives in managing our partners serving our four missions: Sports & Social Mobility; Sports & Gender Equality; Sports & Social Inclusion as well as Sports & Healthy Lifestyle.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Design new collaborative sports programmes with the wider team that could create impact in alignment with the four missions;
• Identify new partnerships that could financially support the execution of the above new collaborative sports programmes;
• Support the CE to manage, constantly communicate, obtain feedback and leverage over 70 existing foundation and corporation grant-makers/donors;
• To write fundraising proposals for funding applications, including funding applications for government and private foundation’s funding;
• To support programme staff in writing partnership reports to communicate funding impact to partners;
• Work closely with the Board of Directors, CE and the finance team to monitor the overall donation status of the charity;
• Work closely with the marketing team to communicate programme output and outcomes to partners, potential donors and the general public;
• Lead and supervise a team of volunteer fundraising and partnership Executives to design new creative online and offline fundraising campaigns;
• Monitor the progress and expenditure of responsible programmes, to ensure that they will achieve their objectives, meet our pledges, and be carried out within our scope and budget;
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• A Degree holder with at least 4-6 years' experience in grant-making/partnership account management/charity fundraising/ community services/ sports management (candidates with more years of experience would be considered for the manager role);
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese preferred;
• Demonstrate a strong passion and relevant skills/experience in taking leadership roles;
• Organized, detail-oriented and sophisticated in communications and negotiations;
• A strong team player capable of working with different personalities from different functional backgrounds;
• Strong ability to complete multiple assignments concurrently whilst balancing competing priorities and meeting deadlines;
• Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered