Established in 2011, Crossfade Creative is a media production company offering full range of creative services from concept, idea, script writing, storyboard, art direction, filming, editing, motion graphic, animation and to visual effect.
Founded by Mr. Welby Chung Wai-kuen, an international video and animation awards winner, Crossfade Creative has been co-operating with various advertising agencies and production houses in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific regions to produce a number of quality television commercials, music videos, animation, promotional videos, live visual and event/on-location video productions.
With our track record of excellence, we are out to prove ourselves as our clients' creative partner to visualize the concepts and help clients convert them into reality.
Premium Brand: McDonald / Disney / Sony / Joyce Boutique / Lane Crawford / Nokia / Audi / Mercedes-Benz / Siemens / DBS Bank / Beacon College / Coca- Cola / Tough Jean Ltd / Qeelin / Lucozade / Acuvue
Agency & Studio: TFIDM / Prizm / Centro Digital Pictures Ltd / Kinomotive / Yu+Co / October Picture / Agenda Asia / Free-D Workshop / Prime Concept Ltd / DPI HK
Entertainment & Record Label: East Asia Entertainment Ltd / Hummingbird Music / Gold Typhoon (TW)/ Bang Music / GME / Neway Star/ Freeway / Polar Bear Production / Crewplayers / Live Entertainment Ltd / Neverland Studio / J. Music Ltd / One Dollar Production Ltd / Toro Production Ltd (TW)
• Responsible for perfect planning to set timeline, evaluate the team’s capabilities and distribute the working task.
• Well organize, executing and motivating team members to achieve the final media production projects.
• Controlling time management
• Cost estimating and developing the budget
• Ensuring customer satisfaction
• Analyzing and managing project risk
• Managing reports and necessary documentation
• Working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project milestones are met
• Ensures the delivery of multiple projects meets the tight deadline, on budget, and up to quality standard
• Provide assistance to Production Director for the delivery of production project and make sure all production-related documents are handled with care
• 3+ years of experience in account management, project management, account servicing, or related
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Great communications skills and ability to coordinate between different parties
• Proactive, Detail-orientated, Collaborative, and great multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge or previous experience in creative, media, production is a huge plus
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered