Chrono24 is one of the leading online marketplaces for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities.
⭐What you can expect:
● Be part of our international sales team and acquire new dealers for our marketplace in all Chinese-speaking markets in APAC
● Actively communicate with potential dealers on a daily basis though emails and telephone calls
● Generate new leads and look for new market opportunities
● Use systematic approach to establish sustainable business relationships with watch dealers
● Contribute your own ideas and suggestions in order to further optimize our sales processes.
● Win over dealers though conversations in the watch markets, trade fairs and business trip
● Perform any additional ad Hoc duties as assigned by the Sales Team Lead
⭐What sets you apart:
● Passionate about sales and business development
● Strong interpersonal skill to establish a good relationship with customers both in person and via phone
● Strong persuasion and negotiation skills to convince potential customers
● Good team player
● Self motivated person to take actions on your own initiative under minimized supervision
● Strong command in Mandarin and English
● Proficient in MS Office ( PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams etc.)
● Having passion, creativity and curiosity to learn.
● Working experiences in sales and/or e-commerce is highly preferable
● Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know
● 1-year working experience
⭐What we offer:
We are wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities.
Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Click"I interested" to apply!