Chrono24 is one of the leading online marketplaces for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
￼⭐What you can expect:
• Ensure sellers active on our platform are complying with our guidelines and meeting our standards
• Review messages and complaints from users and take appropriate actions based on feedback from the account managers and other colleagues
• Investigate the violations of guidelines by dealers and take appropriate actions and measures
• Ensure that Chrono24 remains a trustworthy marketplace for high-quality watches where buyers can have a positive shopping experience
• Work closely with Seller Quality Team in our Headquarter- Germany in a daily basis. Review procedure from headquarter and make appropriate changes which adapt to APAC market’s situation
• Bring constructive ideas and recommendations to the table that are relevant in the APAC markets and help improve Chrono24
⭐What sets you apart:
• Experiences in the quality assurance of customer service experience and luxury watch industry is highly preferred
• Experiences in regional project coordination and policy localization in APAC market is a plus
• Strong command of Chinese and English, both written and spoken.
• Enjoy brainstorming with other team members and can navigate delicate situations
• Enjoy investigating problems with a focus on finding a solution that is both appropriate and forward-thinking
• Diligence and enjoy new challenges
• Proficient in computer and a quick-learner on new system
• Having a thing for watches is not a must but definitely a plus
⭐What we offer:
• 5 days work
• 12 days annual leave
• Medical and dental insurance upon completion of probation
• Work-life balance
• Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
• Ideal workplace for personal growth
• Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Dealer Quality Executive working full time in our office in Hong Kong, you’re able to actively shape our future success.
Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered