Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
Working hand in hand with your Store Services & Operations Lead, your main objective will be going above and beyond to satisfy our sport users and driving our Hong Kong project. You will help improve the customer experience by providing support to our customers with any inquiries while ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met.
• As a Customer Service teammate, you will be in charge of our in-store customer service and making our sports community in Hong Kong happy
• Warmly welcome our Sport Users with a smile and ensure their satisfaction until the end of their journey in our store
• Respond to and resolve all Sport Users queries in-store
• Manage the collection of the orders made online by our sport users
• Ensure a friendly and efficient check-out service
• Interact with like-minded sport users with objective of satisfied user
• Tidy up store and be accountable for merchandising and stock of the sport territory
• Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure appropriate customer outcome
• Support any operation in-store if needed
What you bring:
• Passionate about sport(s)
• Attitude: An entrepreneurial mindset with an outgoing personality. Come to work with a smile and a “Can do” attitude. Flexible and able to work independently
• Experience: Experience in sports industry or sports retail will be an advantage. Prior experience in customer service is a plus
• Communication: Outstanding convincing and presentation skills. Fluency in Cantonese &English. Mandarin fluency is a plus
• Dynamic, rigorous, result oriented, with a great team spirit
• Keen to learn and work on multiple tasks to contribute to the success of a project
• Creative and autonomous, keen to take responsibilities
• Available for minimum 3 shifts per week (must include one shift during weekends/ public holidays)
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered