Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
Our HR Team is looking for an analytical, data-savvy and user-centric based individual to assist with C&B operations and analytic projects. The ideal candidate would be someone who is highly responsible, well-organised and team-orientated who is also able to commit to join our lovely team on an initial part-time basis, and someone who wishes to develop their career in C&B and HR Analytics.
• Support payroll & HR operational work such as final payments preparation, taxation, employee benefits and off-boarding arrangements
• Assist in roster and attendance management for stores
• Assist in preparation of HR reports, statistics and analysis
• Maintain accurate staff information and records in HRIS
• Support ad hoc duties as required
• Passion for sports
• Previous working experience in C&B/ payroll/ HR analytics will be an advantage. Students with strong analytical mindset are also welcomed
• HR tools experience, knowledge in using M18 (HRIS) would be a plus
• Strong analytical mindset, sensitive to numbers and data
• Advanced Excel skills, proficient in Google Suite and MS Office
• Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance & other HR related legislation
• Strong multi-tasking skills and able to work autonomously
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese is a must
• User centric, well-organized, responsible and team-oriented
• Flexibility to convert into a full time in 6 months time would be a plus
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered