HULA (Thehula.com) is an e-commerce consignment platform for the resell of designer womenswear, selling over 7000 pieces in mostly new or never worn conditions, across 2000 brands from Isabel Marant to Chanel. As well as selling online, we have launched the very first pre-owned warehouse in Hong Kong in 2019 and recently launched a new boutique on Hollywood Road in Central. If you would like to be part of a sustainable and dynamic start up with a relaxed, fun and energetic team - we look forward to meet you!
HULA provides a service to help you monetise your wardrobe, offer the best edit of designer womenswear for less - whilst helping to save the planet one sale at a time!
Think creatively, welcome change, be positive and think customer-first, but most importantly have fun whilst doing it!
We are looking for an Operations & Admin Intern to join our exciting start up! They must be organised and love problem-solving, creating better workflows and managing a team and generally manage the flow of inventory. At HULA everyone is very hands-on, however its a really fun team to be part of!
This person must:
- Be able to lead a small team that are handling all the consignment inventory (clothing, shoes, bags, accessories) for sale at HULA
- Be the gate-keeper of production times and schedules
- Work with our Photographer to ensure items are photographed and uploaded online
- Be able to reply to seller emails and queries about their products
- To be very organised and like the challenge to get tidy
- Be technology-savvy
Skills & experience
- A fashion background would be preferred, maybe previously working in fashion production
- To have knowledge or interest in luxury fashion will be helpful
- Must be creative and have out-of-the-box thinking
- To have good spoken and written English (Cantonese and Mandarin would be a bonus)
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️