Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
We are looking for a creative and versatile individual with a passion for events to join our fast-growing close-knit team.
Our ideal candidate will be naturally curious and be able to creatively problem-solve with human-centred solutions for our members and partners.
In this role you will have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with our amazing brand, express your ideas and take ownership of exciting projects, and amplify your impact across our coworking community.
What you’ll be doing
• Work closely with the Programme Director and Branding Director to translate business goals into strategic marketing campaigns and events to drive conversion for all Garage products and services
• Support a full spectrum of Programming & Marketing activities including ideation, campaigns, event activation, and digital marketing
• Generate marketing content, including copywriting and visual design, for regular social media updates, blog posts, newsletters, articles and ads
• Design and curate programming content for community events, webinars and workshops
• Liaise with members and external stakeholders to develop partnerships and collaborations for Programming & Marketing purposes
• Utilise a suite of platforms including Hivebrite, Eventbrite, Meetup, our website and Google Analytics to target and drive community growth and engagement
• Supporting our partner agency with SEO and SEM related tasks
• Monitor and analyse the performance of communications, marketing, social, and ad campaigns
• Shape the creative direction and development of brand touchpoints and experiences from idea generation to execution
What you’ll need
• University Degree holder, preferably in the Creative or Marketing-related disciplines
• 2 - 3+ years experience in the creative, events and marketing industry; exposure in coworking industry is a plus
• Strong project management skills and is a self-starter who can work autonomously
• Positive, proactive work attitude who thrives in teams and when collaborating
• You have the ability to think creatively and strategically when problem-solving and identify opportunities to drive our business forward
• Familiarity with digital marketing, the latest technologies and trends in social media
• Strong Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro skills with an eye for design and visual communication
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English with Cantonese a plus
• Possess a strong sense of curiosity
• A passion to connect with people and businesses and tell their story
Why work here
At Garage Society, we strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way. Our can-do attitude pushes us further whilst encouraging others along the way. We have a saying for this; work together, grow together.
We foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels that they can share their own unique perspective. Everyone's welcome at Garage Society, regardless of what you look like, where you come from or what you’re curious about. We're not just about workspace, but space for employees to express themselves. They are allowed the freedom to bring their own identity, passions and ideas whilst feeling supported.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️