We (Ztore.com) are an online supermarket with same-day delivery, selling quality groceries and home essentials. You can simply buy what you want anywhere anytime online. Through our certificated payment gateway, you just choose your favorite delivery time slot and you will receive your delivery at home fast and safe.
Our vision is to Deliver A Better Living to our customers through choices that really matter and excellent service.
Ztore is undergoing rapid expansion and we are looking forward to you joining our energetic and creative team. You will find out that it’s more than just a JOB.
Ztore has an innovative and open-minded culture. Ztore blends the Traditional Values with cutting-edge technology. We develop our people by empowering them with decision-making authorities in everyday-life at Ztore.
Build and optimise batch and streaming data pipelines to provide reliable and organised data products for downstream consumptions (e.g. analytics and machine learning applications)
Improve the deployment of analytical applications utilizing cloud-native architectures and CI/CD tools
⭐Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in data related development
- Excellent command of SQL
- Proficiency in Python and at least one static-type programming language (e.g. Java, Scala, C++), especially on concurrency and OOP
- Fluent Cantonese and good written English
- Experience in stream processing and functional programming is a plus
⭐The Ideal Candidate:
- You want to hone your skills developing analytical applications using cutting-edge tools
- You have strong passion for large scale, real time data systems
- You enjoy learning and experimenting with new tools on a day to day basis
⭐What you will learn:
- You will learn these on the go. It would be a plus if you already know some of them, but they are not required.
- Distributed/streaming processing frameworks (e.g. Flink, Beam, Kafka)
- NoSQL databases (e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis)
- Data Warehousing (e.g. BigQuery)
- Cloud-native/serverless architectures
- Containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- BI Tools (e.g. tableau, Power BI)
- Modern software development practises (e.g. version control, code review, CI/CD)
- Established data team with multiple modern data/ML workloads in production
- Daily exposure to cutting edge technology
- Support for learning (Opportunities to attend workshops during working hour, allowance for self-learning and reference books)
- A passionate, motivated yet friendly and casual team
- Flexibility in assigning tasks to meet your learning and career goals
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered