Brandnographer™ is a vivid insight consultancy that specializes in consumer insight, user experience and innovation. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our team own the largest ethnographers network across APAC region.
We believe in the power of ethnography. Our Brandnographers keep digging in the field to discover subtle behavior cue and eventually yield fruitful business opportunities.
We need a go-getter UX Design Intern who is excited to work on developing a new product with the growing team. As a UX Design Intern, you will play an influential role in shaping the product strategy and articulating the design vision.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
• Lead market and user research to uncover customer insights
• Effectively communicate research insights to management team
• Operationalize research insights into actionable, measurable UX goals
• Create wireframes, personas, sitemaps, prototypes and other materials to communicate design strategy
• Ensure the consistent application of established design standards across touchpoints
• Leverage user testing to inform product improvements
You are the one if:
• UX/UI design experience with a solid portfolio
• Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
• Experience across Web Design and Mobile Applications, ideally coding experience
• Articulate expressive and presentable
• Excellent visual and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Detail-minded and strong problem solver
Jumping on board to this adventure, you'll find us:
• A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
• A place that encourages personal growth and development
• A potential opportunity to turn your internship into a full-time job!
Click "Want to Visit" and fill in your profile if you are interested.