Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
We are looking for a hospitality or customer service professional who can bring their energy, passion and outgoing personality to this Senior Community Manager role and work alongside our growing regional team.
Who you are
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator, able to build strong relationships within the team and our community, and help members feel they’re in a place where they can be their most productive and meet their full potential.
You will be naturally both people- and process-focused and passionate about bringing your ideas to life through building and delivering impactful online and offline community programs across our Hong Kong spaces. You will also have the opportunity to showcase these initiatives across our regional network as we continue to scale our community-driven business.
You have a hospitality or customer service background and experience leading, training and developing a team of 5-10 direct reports.
What you’ll be doing
• Ensuring the highest standards of customer service are maintained and take ownership of increasing community engagement across all 5 Garage Society Hong Kong locations.
• Proactively identifying opportunities to drive standards of customer service even higher, working alongside the team and senior management to constantly refine and develop operational policies and procedures.
• Providing leadership, training and guidance to other team members
• Overseeing business and administrative tasks including basic accounting and budgeting
• Engaging with our members by understanding who they are and their business, and supporting their needs with tailored solutions
• Assisting members with requests, enquiries and resolving issues in a friendly and professional manner
• Supporting management operations and liaising with partners ensuring space maintenance
• Assisting in running and coordinating events as well as other ad-hoc projects
• Living and demonstrating our core values as an ambassador of the Garage brand and inspiring others
What you’ll need
• 6+ years experience in the hospitality or customer service sector
• Experience leading and developing a team of 5-10 direct reports
• The ability and desire to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and be willing to learn and take on new challenges
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, adaptability, and an eye for detail
• Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to multicultural/international work environment
• Familiar with G Suite and MS Word/Excel
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluent English and Cantonese a MUST. Mandarin is an advantage
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm Interested" button to apply!