Talenox is a payroll and leave management platform that serves thousands (4,000+) of small businesses in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. We’re seeking a Partnership Advocate grow our partnerships and business network in local markets. We currently work with a myriad of partners - from service partners, leading banks, government associations and statutory boards, popular software integrators, to complementary brands in the startup ecosystem. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing strategies for partner outreach and development in our operating markets.
Talenox was born in 2014. We started the company with a simple objective - to provide a simpler alternative to clunky HR systems. After having work experience in the area of HR, we realised that business owners and/or HR managers around the world not only desired a faster and more intuitive HR system, but also one that is also affordable. This means “removing all the bells and whistles”; cutting out all things unnecessary so that we can provide what’s truly needed.
Since then, we’ve been staying laser-focused in building a truly desirable experience for our users - from ensuring tip-top accuracy and compliance in all things Human Resources, and building modular functions that provide the greatest flexibility. As of today, Talenox is localised in 3 markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia), and serves thousands of happy customers.
At Talenox, you’re playing a team-based game. We value inclusivity, having teammates from different backgrounds and cultures, to better learn from each other. As we’re still a relatively lean team, we sometimes have to wear different hats to fulfil multiple roles. Oftentimes, we have to serve as secondary support pillars for other departments in the team. This way, we help one another achieve our objectives. We look for team players who have empathy and a willingness to share (knowledge, time, effort).
What you'll do
- Own and maintain the integrity of the Talenox Partners Network by making constant improvements to the respective Partner Programs based on measurement data.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management, ensuring each partner type is accounted for.
Identify and source partnership opportunities through various channels such as inbound lead follow-ups, emails, client visits, and attend exciting events .
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners.
- Plan, create, and maintain support resources for each partner type.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners.
- Monitor competitors’ products and partnership strategies, including relevant sales and marketing data in the markets we’re in.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to offer co-branding activities to selected partners.
- Work closely with CEO to conduct measurement of revenues brought about by selected partners.
- Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working together - you will represent our brand, and be our partners’ liaison internally.
We’re looking for someone who
- has excellent written and verbal communication skills. We’re looking for someone who has a strong proficiency in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- have a proven track record of implementing an effective sales strategy.
- has high initiative. We’re a young team of self-starters and self-learners. If you like working independently and taking ownership of things, you’ll love working with us.
- is a team player. Two out of five of our brand values are, “Empathy” and “Sharing”. We’re all about being understanding and helping each other out. If you resonate with that, welcome to the team.
We'll take care of you
- You'll receive a competitive monthly stipend
- Unlimited Annual Leave + Statutory Leave
- Insurance coverage (choose between Hospitalisation + Outpatient or Term + Outpatient with Specialist)
- Various team-bonding activities such as team sports days, birthday lunches, etc.
- Yearly overseas team retreat (once the pandemic is over)