Olina pearl formerly started as a wholesaler
with an over 30 years’ experience. The second
generation and the founder of Olina pearl
decided to set up a brand of finished product
with only the highest quality pearl.
The founder was aimed to promote pearls as a stylist
fashionable jewellery, instead of considered as
traditional or over granded. Products of Olina
pearl are targeted to attract the younger
generation and focused on an easy daily dress
With our wholesale network, we have been able
to provide stylist finest jewellery with a
reasonable price. Olina specialises in sea water
pearls. Mainly Japanese Akoya pearls, Mabe
pearls, South Sea pearls, Tahitian black pearls
with contributing the worldwide pearl auctions.
As a pearl expert, we launched retail shop in
2013 with own designer in order to provide
exclusive pearl jewelry in elegant, fashionable
Olina Pearl specialises in Japanese Akoya pearls, Mabe pearls, South Sea pearls, Tahitian black pearls and other seawater pearls. We're looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST who is trainable and motivated to help take us to the next level. This role will be critical in the quality and effectiveness of all content shared on our social media channels. Ultimately, we hope to expand the company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
. Social media management and promotion (FB, IG, Wechat, Pinterest, Youtube, etc.)
. Seeding collaboration opportunity with other companies or influencers
. Online store management and promotion (Shopify)
. Online and Offline graphic design
. Social media advertising management (FB, IG, Google)
. Simple photography and editing
· Strong sense of brand building and promotional skills.
· Proactive, focused, responsible, and able to complete duties independently
· Higher diploma or above, major in media, design, marketing, language or related major.
· At least one year of branding, social media operation, design or related experience.
· Proficient in MS office, PS, AI, video editing, and decent writing skills in both Chinese and English.
· 5 days workweek - Monday to Friday: 10am to 7pm (Labor Holiday)
· 10-20 days paid annual leave
· Birthday leave
· Annual bonus