Banyan Workspace combines a luxurious design concept with sustainable and ethical practices. This unique space, designed by Lauren Bullen of S.Lo Studio, seamlessly integrates the personal comforts of a home office with all the requirements needed for the successful running of a modern business.
We believe Banyan is more than a workspace, it is a lifestyle. Strongly rooted in our strong sense of social purpose, Banyan is committed to giving back to our community in any way we can as well as working towards a greener world.
Banyan Workspace is inspired by Hong Kong’s rich cultural heritage. Like the banyan tree, under which generations of merchants on the Silk Road gathered to meet and trade, we provide a sheltering home where business can prosper.
Banyan prides itself on its commitment to the timeless business values of honesty, integrity and collaborative relationships. We are committed to the Hong Kong people, spreading our roots out into the community, where our partnerships with a selection of local non-profit organizations keep up grounded.
Banyan Workspace has been designed with sustainability as one of its top priorities, proving that you don’t need to sacrifice comfort and style to be environmentally conscious! Our use of locally and regionally sourced natural materials, recycled accessories, the use of natural light and the abundance of plants are just some of the ways that we are making the effort to reduce our environmental impact.
Follow us on FB @banyanworkspace & IG @banyanworkspace to get to know the way we do things!
Responsibilities & Tasks
● Front desk management including welcoming members, guests and handling phone calls
● Demonstrate and communicate our core values, including hospitality, sustainability, giving
back to our community and helping bring these into the daily practices of the office
● Ensure the space feels welcoming and is always kept in the best conditions
● Manage support staff and day to day suppliers including postal services
● Ad hoc administration tasks
● Support in building community through social media management
● Build relationships with partners
● Develop digital visual assets based on templates
● Promote events and handle registrations
● Support with events set-up
● Contribute to Banyan Workspace awareness in local market and Quarry Bay area
Qualifications & Skills
● Fluent in written and spoken English (Cantonese would be an advantage)
● Customer-oriented mindset and good understanding in Hong Kong local market
● Dynamic, good interpersonal and people skills as well as proactive behaviour
● Passionate, positive, and enthusiastic mindset
● Valid Hong Kong work visa required
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I’m interested!" button to apply!