From London to Hong Kong via Europe, James spearheads Garage Academy driving entrepreneurship and collaboration through Garage Events & Programming.
With a background in design and creative direction, Francis leads the Brand & Communications to drive growth and awareness to our Garage members and wider audiences.
Garage Society HR
Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
Our Marketing Department is looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to join our team to help support the Marketing and Communication activities of our coworking spaces.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer with presentation design experience to develop in our fast-growing company with APAC exposure.
What you’ll be doing
• Work closely with the Brand Marketing team on creating graphics for social media campaigns, presentation decks and brand collateral
• Translating design briefs into engaging design solutions
• Putting forward creative ideas that solve problems
• Collaborating with team members and working independently whilst respecting deadlines
What you’ll need
• To be a Graphic / Visual / Communication Design degree student
• 1+ years experience in Graphic Design
• Good communication skills with a strong command of spoken and written English and Chinese. English copywriting experience is an advantage
• Good project management skills with the ability to handle tasks with speed and attention to detail, whilst working to set deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe software, Photoshop & Illustrator using MacOS with video editing skills an advantage
• A passion for design, infographics photography, and up-to-date with the latest design trends
• Flexible, organised, self-motivated and energised with a can-do attitudes
• Immediate availability is highly preferred
If you feel like that is you, please apply by clicking the "I'm interested" button and also attached your Portfolio to it!