In the era of transparent Information and network, we believe the competitive edge of any business is not found on your own, but crystalized through collaboration.
InNordics is a collaborative platform to realize cross-cultural intelligence & cross-sector cooperation between the Nordics and Asia. We connect the competitive and collaborative cultures as a novel way to generate innovative chemistry. We shed light on Innovation, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Design, and Education via providing bespoke themed delegations, introducing innovative Nordic educational programs, products and services to any local students, entrepreneurs, businesses and institutions.
Nowadays we are more aware of the "Nordic world" such as their world-class innovation, design, architecture and education etc. Bettering students' diverse and eye-opening learning experience, InNordics regularly brings in different interesting and meaningful Nordic programs to the learning community of Hong Kong.
Our founder's, Alan Ng, 4-year life-changing study experience in Finland with active participation in the startup community has pathed his career in entrepreneurship and education. He is determined to connect the Nordics and Asia to make an impact on cross-cultural collaboration and intelligence
The competitive mindset is strongly deep-rooted in Asian’s living and business cultures which requires them to always strive for the ultimate uniqueness to compete with the others alone, this has been shown through the rapid rising of different Innovative technologies & startup unicorns. Having said that, the untapped potential for Asian businesses, especially startups, lies in connecting to resourceful international business networks to gain international technical knowledge and market insights.
While Nordic region is globally recognized for its Advance innovative technology, Mature economic & startup ecosystem, Creative & Pragmatic design, and Futuristic education systems. These are highly attributed to their years of collaborating-for-solution behavior which has been cultivated into the people, culture, and businesses from their early education and social influence. Via connecting the Asian products/ services to the Nordic business elements, the synergy that expands the mind will fuel mutual innovation and creation in new products, workflow and business means.
Follow us on FB @nordicssauna
• Instructs and collaborates with other Program Management Assistant to update the related documents not limited to new enrolment, attendance, schedule, etc.;
• Assists on designing and developing lesson plan in innovative ways;
• Assists on prepare and manage program’s learning and teaching materials
• Works with the marketing team to recruit new students;
• Helps on general operations of the center during on-duty period eg., invoicing, printing, dealing with general inquiries;
• Helps on company events like Open Day, Book Fair, etc.
• 2nd year to final year student (Fresh Grad are also welcome)
• Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
• Experience in Mac office, google tools
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
• Passion in early childhood education & STEAM is a big plus
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered