Founders of Big Bang Academy are graduates from University of Cambridge with degrees in Engineering and Natural Sciences respectively.
It was positive and joyful memories in their childhoods that inspire them to read more about science and develop an interest in it. Through Big Bang Academy, they want to recreate these “lightbulb moments” to children who often face immense pressure academically and overlook the joy in learning.
Having pursued in the STEM academic journey and realizing the unparalleled benefits from developing an informed curiosity and passion for learning, it is our mission to make science fun, accessible and relatable for every child in Asia.
Big Bang Academy redefines Science in early childhood education. Our mission is to promote and inspire self-driven learning through everything hands-on. We believe doing Science is the best medium to ignite children’s passion in learning, to enable them to become motivated and life-long learners.
With us, children get to build something real with their own hands where genuine interest is sparked.
When children become passionate and motivated learners, they will be ready to face any challenges ahead with confidence.
Our curriculum is inspired by the Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS). It is original, student-centric and age appropriate. We provide the most comprehensive early childhood science curriculum covering the six main pillars of science.
Every lesson with us is centered with at least one key experiment or mini-project that children can bring home after lesson. This will enhance student’s sense of achievement and confidence.
• Handle customer inquiries and build a relationship with parents and schools
• Assist in the planning, execution, and evaluation of the online & offline classes
• Oversee the overall administration of the Academy including consolidation of admissions data, accountancy support (e.g. use of QuickBooks), data and system entry as well as providing administration support to teaching staff and students.
• Lead and coordinate the procurement of experiment materials and office supplies and enhance the overall customer experience in material box packaging, logistics, and delivery.
• Plan and coordinate to maintain a positive, safe working environment for staff and teachers
What we are looking for:
• Detail-oriented with great organizational skills
• Able to prioritize key tasks and meet the deadline
• Start-up mindset and strong to develop business with motivational attitude
• Demonstrate ability to write and communicate in both English and Chinese and manage conflict
• Be flexible and able to adapt in relation to the changing needs of a start-up
• Fresh graduates are welcome, and seniority depends on previous work experience
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles and without a portfolio will NOT be considered