GoGoChart is an award-winning mobile advertising technology company which specialize in growth strategy, user acquisition & ASO (App Store Optimisation) for mobile apps globally.
As a performance-driven technology company, GoGoChart empowers partners and their apps to be elevated with maximum exposure in the App Stores. Since 2015, GoGoChart has helped over 2000 mobile apps and worked with over 300 publishers globally!
We can help your apps to gain exposure and grow organic users. In 2019, GoGoChart launched an all-new Campaign Management Platform that helps businesses to start acquiring quality users and scale fast.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. You are expected to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs..
• Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree business administration, social studies or relevant field or similar work experience required
• 2+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relation
• Knowledge of HR functions (benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent command in written and spoken of Chinese and English, knowing other languages is an advantage.