With Gateway’s platform of liquidity tools, we provide insights and execution for Asia’s family offices, institutional investors and financial intermediaries to invest and manage their investment portfolios.
Through our mission of bringing together the most extensive network of entrepreneurs, investors and shareholders, Gateway has become the trusted access and liquidity partner in venture capital.
The Gateway culture is built on 3 core values.
• Are Resilient
• Think Radically
• Stay Agile
We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in delivering solutions to our network of investors and innovators. Our marketplace and team are driving change in one of the most sought-after asset classes – the multi-trillion dollar Unicorn market, covering the world’s most innovative venture-backed private companies.
This opportunity will suit a forward thinking and driven professional, who has a can-do mindset to build a high quality end-to-end technology platform. Relevant experience in financial services or FinTech is appreciated but not required. To be successful, you will need to manage varies of tasks including but not limited to: managing Gateway’s continuous deployment pipeline (CI / CD), write and maintain automation scripts to increase repeatability, monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, manage and monitor all systems and infrastructure
• driven to push boundaries and never settle as you create innovative solutions for our clients
• able to perform well independently, under pressure and collaboratively with curiosity and eagerness to learn
• comfortable wearing different hats and enjoy a fast-paced environment with a team that supports and challenges each other
• humble, accept responsibility and do not back down from new challenges
• experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
• 3+ years experience in DevOps and Infrastructure
• Experience in test and deployment automation (CI / CD)
• Deep understanding in Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience in configuration management tools such as Pippet, Ansible or Terraform
• Experience with AWS, including services such as EC2, ECS fargate, RDS, VPC, Cloudwatch, CloudFront, SES, IAM…etc
• Solid in scripting languages such as shell scripts, Python
• Solid understanding of networking knowledge