Spread-it is a micro-influencer platform that helps your brand to go viral among University Students on Instagram. With our groundbreaking technology, brands can reach their target customers with ease.
Spread- it was featured in all major media, including TVB, Singtao, HKET, etc and have performed 50+ campaigns, generating over 5 million engagements on Instagram to date.
We hope our Spreadians to earn with their own lifestyle, we respect individuals’ content creation and we hope to offer the most exciting and fun experience to our community. We envision our network can penetrate thoroughly in HK and enabling everyone to earn money as simple as just moving fingers.
We started in 2016 and since then, there are more than 10K most socially active profiles joined us as Spreadians, and more than 200+ unique brand clients are working with us, including UNIQLO, L’oreal, McDonald’s etc.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered