No description available.
Spread-it is a micro-influencer platform that helps your brand to go viral among University Students on Instagram. With our groundbreaking technology, brands can reach their target customers with ease.
Spread- it was featured in all major media, including TVB, Singtao, HKET, etc and have performed 50+ campaigns, generating over 5 million engagements on Instagram to date.
We hope our Spreadians to earn with their own lifestyle, we respect individuals’ content creation and we hope to offer the most exciting and fun experience to our community. We envision our network can penetrate thoroughly in HK and enabling everyone to earn money as simple as just moving fingers.
We started in 2016 and since then, there are more than 10K most socially active profiles joined us as Spreadians, and more than 200+ unique brand clients are working with us, including UNIQLO, L’oreal, McDonald’s etc.
• Planning and prepare end-to-end proposal for live streaming projects
• Coordinate and manage end-to-end live streaming project operations, including but not limited to timeline, script materials, manpower arrangement and talents arrangement with related parties
• On-site operation management support
• Maintain relationship with client and ensure client satisfactory
• Develop & enhance the product to fit the market need
• Ad-hoc task & night-hour working might be needed due to live streaming operation nature
• Chance to work with different celebrities, KOL and youtubers (e.g. Mirror!)
• Opportunity to work with all A-class MNC clients
• Steep learning curve and fast-growing team
• TGIF with nice food and games!
• Project and client management experience preferred
• Fluent speaking and written english skills
• Responsible, cheerful and fun personality
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered