Jason Lam is Managing Director and Co-Founder of Japan Hana Real Estate. He has over 15 years experience in real estate investment and has over 20 years of experience in investment banking, working with some of the World’s largest funds, hedge funds and financial institutions.
Japan Hana Real Es...
Glass Wu is co-founder and CEO of Japan Hana Real Estate. Glass has over a decade of experience in the real estate sector, in sales and marketing, leasing and asset management in both Japan and Hong Kong.
Under her leadership, Japan Hana has become the trusted partner for companies and investors...
Japan Hana is an award winning real estate investment company based in HK, Tokyo and Osaka. We provide the range of real estate investment services and focus on all asset classes including residential, commercial, hotel and resorts.
We provide a one-stop service for our overseas investors, including property management and project management.
We are passionate about real estate and passionate about Japan. Our goal is to connect Japan with Asia and the rest of the world. Finding your dream home or ideal investment need not be an arduous process. We are here to help guide investors through the entire process.
Japan Hana is committed to delivering excellence and aim to exceed expectations in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our service and are committed to help investors find the investment that suits their needs.
Our seasoned professionals have all lived and worked in Japan and are fluent in English, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese to help investors through the entire process
Japanese Administration Executive / Assistant
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented candidate to support key management personnel. The candidate will be responsible for providing daily administrative work and serve as a liaison between our clients and company management.
* Daily administrative work for the smooth running of the business and general sales and management support.
* Liaise with customers and partners to ensure they are well served in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
* Prepare property presentation materials and sales related documents in Word and Powerpoint, in English, Chinese and Japanese language.
* Update website and manage social media account.
* Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Japanese (N2 and above).
* We are looking for a candidate that is proactive, cheerful, responsible, hard-working with initiative and team spirit
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle a variety of tasks independently, detail-oriented, and ability to work under pressure.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese and Japanese Word processing.
* Interest in Japanese Culture and knowledge of Japan would be an advantage.
* Immediately available preferred.
* Fresh graduates with a positive learning attitude and fast-learner capability are also welcome
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️empty profile will not be considered