Jason Lam is Managing Director and Co-Founder of Japan Hana Real Estate. He has over 15 years experience in real estate investment and has over 20 years of experience in investment banking, working with some of the World’s largest funds, hedge funds and financial institutions.
Japan Hana Real Es...
Glass Wu is co-founder and CEO of Japan Hana Real Estate. Glass has over a decade of experience in the real estate sector, in sales and marketing, leasing and asset management in both Japan and Hong Kong.
Under her leadership, Japan Hana has become the trusted partner for companies and investors...
Japan Hana is an award winning real estate investment company based in HK, Tokyo and Osaka. We provide the range of real estate investment services and focus on all asset classes including residential, commercial, hotel and resorts.
We provide a one-stop service for our overseas investors, including property management and project management.
We are passionate about real estate and passionate about Japan. Our goal is to connect Japan with Asia and the rest of the world. Finding your dream home or ideal investment need not be an arduous process. We are here to help guide investors through the entire process.
Japan Hana is committed to delivering excellence and aim to exceed expectations in everything we do. We pride ourselves on our service and are committed to help investors find the investment that suits their needs.
Our seasoned professionals have all lived and worked in Japan and are fluent in English, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese to help investors through the entire process
Japanese Business Development Assistant
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to help fuel our growth.
We are an award-winning real estate agency focusing on Japan real estate and investments.
You will have an opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic team, with plenty of opportunity to advance in other roles. If you are hungry to learn from industry veterans, have a passion for Japan, and want to gain extra responsibility and fast track your career, this is the job for you.
* Responsible for all sales and marketing matters including business development as well as brand building.
* Source and develop long-term relationship with existing / new clients, and after-sale services
* Work closely with the management team to deliver solutions that meet our customers' needs
* Prepare sales and relevant reports, presentation materials and evaluate the figures for business analysis
* Coordinate sales and marketing events, update and manage social media account
* Carrying out other duties as assigned
* Fluency in both spoken and written English, Japanese. Chinese (Mandarin) would be an advantage (日本語N1以上或いは、日本人の方で英語堪能）
* Experience in customer service, online marketing, sales field would be an advantage
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and self starting and able to work under pressure
* Keen to meet challenges and deliver result
* Outgoing and friendly personalities with good manners
* Strong ability to communicate with customers, turning opportunity into business contract.
* Passion / interest in Japan and Japanese culture
* Hands on PC skills including Microsoft word and Excel
* Fresh graduates with a positive learning attitude and fast-learner capability are also welcome
* Immediately available is highly preferred
* 5 Working days
* Performance Bonus
* Annual Leave 10+ days
* Bank Holidays
* Birthday Leave
* Excellent Career Prospects
* On the job training
* Friendly and multicultural working environment