Garage Society HR
Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
We are looking for an outgoing individual who can bring their energy and passion to our Community Executive role and work alongside our growing team.
Your energy and positivity will be a big part of creating a welcoming, and fun environment that gets our members excited to come to work each day. As the face of your location, you’ll be the first point of contact and focused on driving happiness with your ability to create personal connections, helping each member feel like they’re a part of the Garage family.
What you’ll be doing:
•Providing outstanding customer service to a broad range of members
•Proactively identify opportunities to drive higher standards of customer service
•Engaging with our members, understanding who they are and their business and supporting their needs
•Assisting members with requests, enquiries and resolving any service issues
•Supporting management operations and liaising with partners ensuring space maintenance
•Assisting in running and coordinating events as well as other ad-hoc projects
•Business and administrative support
What you’ll need
• Experience in the service or hospitality sector
• A team player who is willing to learn and take on new challenges
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and an eye for detail
• Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to multicultural / international work environment
• University degree or above
• Familiar with MS Word and Excel (basic accounting knowledge will be an advantage)
• Basic design skills and proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
• Strong verbal communication skills with fluent English and Cantonese a MUST. Mandarin is an advantage
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Junior Community Ambassador position
What we offer
• A values-led working environment with a people-first approach that’s collaborative and curious
• Develop in a fast-growing company with APAC exposure with great network-building opportunities
• Future career advancement opportunities for the right candidate
• 5-day work week, flexible working hours, staff activities, medical insurance, and annual leave
• Staff discounts and offers on 20+ brands including F&B, health & fitness, lifestyle & fashion
Why you matter
At Garage Society, we strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way. Our can-do attitude pushes us further whilst encouraging others along the way. We have a saying for this; work together, grow together.
We foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels that they can share their unique perspective. Everyone's welcome at Garage Society, regardless of what you look like, where you come from or what you’re curious about. We're not just about workspace, but space for employees to express themselves. They are allowed the freedom to bring their own identity, passions and ideas whilst feeling supported.
If that sounds like you, please click the "I'm Interested" button and we will be shortly in touch!