Community is my core value. I believe in the power of connecting people together through empathy, curiosity, and creating dynamic experiences for people and their businesses.
The American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is one of the largest American Chambers outside the US, the largest international chamber in Hong Kong and one of the most dynamic and influential international business organizations in the Asia-Pacific region. AmCham members are united in the belief that an economic system based upon free trade, open markets and private enterprise creates employment, prosperity and stability. The chamber subscribes to a set of universal business principles in support of our commitment to ethical and responsible business practices.
1. To foster commerce among the United States of America, Hong Kong and Mainland China
2. To enhance Hong Kong's stature as an international business center
We represent our diverse membership on issues of common interest
We provide a forum for networking and access to information
We serve as a trusted and influential advocate with governments
We encourage civic-minded participation in the Hong Kong community
We promote the Chamber's core values
AmCham welcomes talents who are passionate about current/world affairs and aspire to be an agent of change. The Chamber’s events and advocacy topics cover an extremely wide range of issues, offering employees great exposure and a chance to experience work life in a fun and dynamic environment.
AmCham HK is looking for an associate level Account Manager with a passion for community building and the drive to be an owner. You will need to be a dynamic, eager team player, who can take the initiative to best serve our member companies.
· Responsible for a book of business with your mission being to engage, retain, and grow your accounts.
· Identify higher potential accounts and develop account playbooks and strategy to deepen their engagement with us
· Understand your member's companies, be able to speak to their opportunities, current events, and the challenges they are facing while connecting those pieces of information to opportunities at AmCham and with our members
· Manage a portfolio of industry committees such as financial services, logistics, apparel & sourcing, insurance, law to name a few
· Be responsible for the growth and organization of your industry committees
· Plan and execute executive level events
· Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
What You Can Expect:
· A fast-paced environment on a team that acts like a start-up
· The opportunity to gain transferable skills, supercharge your network, gain commercial acumen, and professional communication by working directly with leading companies and their executives.
· A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
What we look for:
· Member-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on our members' behalf and surpass their expectations
· Have a passion for community building and the drive to be an owner
· Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
· Catalyst for action & execution
· Previous experience organizing social activities professionally or for fun
· Innate curiosity and excitement about the business world, international relations, and current events
· Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
· Professional english written and oral communication skills
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️empty profile will not be considered