Pet-a-hood – “Pets in the Neighbourhood”
Our platform is a one-stop destination for the latest and the most comprehensive pet-related information. From helping you discover pet-friendly businesses nearby, to planning fun weekend activities, we are your trusted partner when it comes to curating a healthy and exciting lifestyle for your pet friends and you. We also encourage pet owners to build their Pet’s Social Community through Pet-a-hood, by exchanging pet-caring experience, pet-related news, and connecting with other pet lovers in the neighbourhood.
Hong Kong is not really a pet-friendly city where you can take your pets anywhere, everywhere. Pet lovers always have difficulties in searching where they can enjoy and have fun with their pets. This inspires us to create a centralised page where we gather all pet-related information for pet owners.
Pet-a-hood is like a yellow page for pet-related businesses. We display business/ shop information which are already publicly available. Pet-a-hood makes it easier for pet lovers to find information about pet business and places to visit with their pets.
About the Role
PET-A-HOOD opens a few E-commerce & Marketing internships for fellow students.
• Create and organize uploads of product information including text and picture for the Pet-a-hood website;
• Prepare and execute marketing campaigns to drive engagement, membership of and sales on the Pet-a-hood website;
• Work closely with internal department to ensure the information is correct and meet the deadlines;
• Perform administrative duties and operational support;
• Maintain and update data on e-commerce platform;
• Handle ad hoc issues assigned by management;
• Have a passion for Pets
• A strong eye for detail and precision
• Year 2 or above university students
• Excellent skills in MS Office suite of programmes
• Basic skills in Photoshop, copying writing and AI will be a plus
• Basic skills in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including analytics, tag will be a plus
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
• Good interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skill;
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant field
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbally
• We offer a competitive package
• Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
• You get to work in a very dynamic environment
• An awesome team of colleagues
• An environment that values and supports your growth
• No boredom! Every day is a new exciting challenge