The ordinary bores us.
Good is just not good enough.
The best is what we all look for.
And we go to extremes to achieve that.
Thousands of videos to stitch the perfect brand viral video. We're up to the challenge.
Building a Guinness Book of Records giant see-saw and putting a car on it. We make heads turn.
Sprawling through millions of influencers to find 1st-trimester first-time mums. We get you the ROI.
Targeting IOS uses for Facebook. We make the impossible possible.
And the list goes on. We are distinct. We produce results. We exist to create change.
Reimaginating. Reinvigorating. Reinventing. Whatever it takes, we work alongside you to communicate, to reach, to amplify.
Not just because you're worth it.
But because WE ARE #STEREOUNTYPICAL!
For over 50 years The Pico Group has leveraged the platforms of its agencies and the expertise of the best people to become one of the most effective independent global networks in existence.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our some 2,500 professionals and from the depth of our understanding of different cultures and industry practices
We are proud and honoured to work alongside some of the largest and most admired brands in the world. Currently, our major clients are drawn from a diverse set of industries from around China and across the world. Major clients include Amazon, BMW, Dongfeng Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar Land Rover, Lenovo, Letv, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Shell, Tencent, Vanke, Volvo, Volkswagen, Youxin and 360, a host of others.
Everyone is a talent.
We believe in that.
We are relentless in helping you to achieve your potential
through reflection, through hardwork, through training.
In an environment where you will be empowered and enabled, we strive to provide you with that ownership so that you can be proud of your achievements.
TBA HK is transforming to help lead the Pico group in Integrated Marketing Communications. This position is to support the account management team to ensure the efficient execution of business plans to meet agency’s expectations and targets. Participants in the development of clientele in the Integrated Marketing Communications. Supports the development and execution of offline / traditional, digital, and paid social advertising programmes for the IM business for clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist to develop communication strategy for clients based on product differentiation, consumer insights and market environment resulting in creative and media campaigns that are consistent with the communication strategy
- Support the execution with regional account lead in Tech / Beauty
- Manage 360o holistic campaign launches encompassing ATL, BTL, online and social media effectively internally or with partners
- Develop effective marketing plans with relevant targeted content to drive awareness and maximise sales conversions for clients, based on understanding of consumer journey
- Measure marketing ROI efficiency
- Support in the creation of ATL and BTL campaign materials to communicate client’s leadership and brand positioning
- Support in the planning and creating of exciting and relevant content to engage client’s fans in 2-way conversations on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) via a content calendar
- Assist to pitch and win for regional projects
- Nurture and train the team to be savvy in Integrated Marketing Communications
- Degree in Marketing / Communications / Advertising preferred
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of related working experience in marketing
- Candidates with at least 1 years of experience in 4As agencies preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, multi-task and ability to follow-up
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Additional ability of 1 more language (Korean / Japanese / others) will be advantageous
- Interest in technology / digital space
- Ability to plan / write / present campaigns
- Decent to Good understanding of BTL experiential / events
- Familiar with Google Suite
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach
- Resilient with a dare to be different mentality
- Business Acumen
- Marketing Communications
- Brand Focus