theDesk is a co-working space situated in lively locations in Hong Kong that come with the convenience and practical resources businesses love. Easy to get to places with public transport surrounded by coffee shops, a range of local and international restaurants, bars, and other amenities.
The newsDesk brings you content you care about.
theDesk continues to expand across Hong Kong. We provide flexible private offices, meeting rooms, hot desks and event spaces to suit businesses of all sizes.
At theDesk you are part of an inclusive community. We build valuable relationships between people: our members and our neighborhood. Because together, great things happen.
More than anything, we are passionate about what we do. We care about our neighborhood. And that means we care about you.
From the first space we opened in 2016 our team has been rethinking the way collaborative work is done because collaboration doesn’t just happen.
Collaboration between people has to be cultivated, moderated, and facilitated. We are constantly looking for ways to help you to cope and overcome your business challenges and future uncertainties. That’s why we are not only exploring how people work together in a physical space, we are designing virtual collaborative practices and solutions as well. This allows you to connect and to collaborate wherever you are and anytime of the day. Helping you to grow using the collective intelligence of our community.
As the theDesk quickly expands, we’re looking for more smart, talented people to join the team. Are you ready for a great opportunity? Do you love a challenge?
Come over and have a chat with us today.
What you’ll do:
• Ownership: Oversee the day-to-day running of theDesk’s new decentralised workspace project - theDesk2Go.
• Partner: Be the primary point of contact for theDesk and all venture partners.
• Product Definition: Support in shaping, defining and accelerating a future-ready product which responds to trends affecting the future of work.
• Service Definition: Monitor, tweak and test innovative pricing and service models. Integrate with relevant proprietary and third-party tech infrastructure.
• Campaign: Drive campaigns and awareness in conjunction with marketing teams. Liaise with corporate communications across all partner channels.
• Stay Ahead: Be organised in time, resources and reporting. Keep up-to-date with admin and internal reporting requirements.
• Mindset: Think differently. Be flexible and agile. Add value to theDesk’s spaces and position the company as a co-working front-runner.
What we look for:
• An all-rounder.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English.
• Commercial sense and acumen.
• Smart, fast learner.
• Team player.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered