Supporting over 7 million users worldwide, Odoo is an all-in-one ERP (enterprise resource planning) software that empowers companies with a simple yet robust business management system.
Established in 2005 and headquartered in Belgium. Today, Odoo operates more than 10 offices across 7 countries including Belgium, Luxembourg, USA, Mexico, U.A.E, India and Hong Kong. Our Hong Kong office operations covers the whole APAC region.
We have developed 30 main applications which are regularly upgraded. In addition, our community of more than 1500 active members, have contributed to 16000+ apps to cover a wide variety of business needs.
With our on-line and on-premise offerings, Odoo is the most installed business software in the world, used by over 7 million users worldwide ranging from startup companies (1 user) to large enterprises (300,000+ users). Our offerings are up to 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors.
Our mission is to provide a range of easy to use business applications that form a complete suite of tools to accompany any business need, allowing companies easy access to the software they need to run and expand their business.
As a company we’ve matured massively compared to where we started. We’re proud to have a start-up culture together with a dynamic, international working environment.
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. We are looking for Business Advisors to join our dynamic team of Direct Sales. As a Business Advisor, you will be in charge of the full sales cycle, from contacting customers to closing deals. You will be in contact with different companies from different sectors everyday. You will learn a lot about how companies over a wide range of different industries operate. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Sai Ying Pun.
• In charge of the full sales cycle (new customers)
• Qualifying potential clients, understanding the client’s business needs
• Pitching the Management Software to SMEs
• Providing clients with a tailor-made demonstration of the software
• Negotiating with customers and closing sales
• Engaging with different companies from different sectors
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher
• Strong software and new technology awareness
• Bilingual (English + an APAC language)
• Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets.
• Hunter attitude
NICE TO HAVE
• Languages: APAC languages (Vietnamese, Thai, Tagalog, Nepali)
• Immediate Availability
• 1 - 3 years relevant experience
• You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
• You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
• You are a quick and autonomous learner
• You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
• Willing to contribute to great company culture