MoneyHero is Hong Kong's first and largest online financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. Established in 2013, we have focused on providing comprehensive and objective comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurance, mortgages to securities and banking accounts.
Recognized as a Financial Education Champion by the Investor and Financial Education Council in 2021, we remain staunchly committed to our mission of empowering users to make well-informed decisions regarding their financial health. In addition to being a consumer education advocate, MoneyHero actively partners with financial institutions and regulatory bodies to collectively advance the fintech ecosystem for Hong Kong.
We are part of Hyphen Group (formerly known as CompareAsiaGroup), a leading fintech company in Greater Southeast Asia, reaching over 10 million consumers per month and working with more than 220 financial institutions across six markets including Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand. Learn more about how Hyphen Group connects technologies, empowers people and builds the future of finance at http://www.hyphengroup.io.
MoneyHero is Hong Kong’s first and largest one-stop financial product comparison platform, on a mission to help consumers live healthier financial lives. We are part of Hyphen Group, the leading fintech company in Greater Southeast Asia.
Our promise is simple: we are committed to helping you find the right financial products which match your individual needs and keeping you abreast of the latest news and insights in personal finance. We are always at the forefront of assisting you in making an informed choice to allow you to take more control over your financial well-being and improve your financial standing.
We give you quick and easy access to resources that help you understand various financial products in the Hong Kong market. In addition to the detailed and customizable comparison tables, you can get access to resourceful guides, frequently asked questions and topical articles exploring new ways to save money in Hong Kong. MoneyHero strives to provide impartial information so that you can choose a product that truly matches your individual needs.
* You will be a crucial part of the company’s further improvement and development while working closely with the Head of Commercial and Country Manager.
* You will be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships with Hong Kong’s largest banks, finance firms and insurers
* You will be in charge of providing insights and analytical reports for the business partners in banks, finance firms and insurers
* You will be a key part of the business strategy, and have the opportunity to run your own team in the near future
* Build and manage relationships with Hong Kong’s largest and leading financial institutions
* Lead new initiatives to grow revenue through new activities, campaigns and proposals
* Assist with ad-hoc account management projects/analysis for management-level initiatives
* Coordinate internal team on campaign execution and support
* Execute day-to-day business operations tasks
* Liaise with back office teams on ad-hoc tasks
* Working closely with external and internal stakeholders on updating product information
* Prepare and verify documentation e.g. agreements, contracts
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree holder
* High attention to detail, critical and great focus
* Structured mindset, able to prioritize and execute tasks, and streamline processes
* Driven, focused personality with experience in marketing agency or internal digital business sector with client facing role or with client facing experiences is preferred
* Financial industry knowledge or exposure in HK is preferential, but not mandatory
* Embrace change and flexible environments. You don’t accept the status quo and are comfortable driving change
* Strong interpersonal and social skills
* You have strong problem solving and analytical skills with great execution skills
* Have written and oral fluency in English and Cantonese