Please send your application to email@example.com
We are an entrepreneurial, global brands company delivering forward thinking products and retail store concepts. ThreeSixty Group owns more than 20 brands and continues to grow through in-house brand development, acquisition, and licensing partnerships.
Our signature brands include the iconic FAO Schwarz, Sharper Image, Wembley, and Vornado. We create experiential retail experiences and deliver that globally through retail franchise and distribution partnerships. Our brands and products are sold in over 90,000 retail doors across the world. Today, we have over 500 employees worldwide with offices in California, New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Ningbo.
We believe that collaboration breeds great ideas. We support an environment where everyone can share their different experiences and perspectives. We have a diverse team which makes ThreeSixty Group a more interesting and innovative place. We strive every day to make ThreeSixty Group a fun, friendly and inclusive place to work.
We even designed our 22,000 sqft Hong Kong office to put our people first. A home away from home, our well-equipped kitchen and city skyline communal spaces inspires creativity and encourages togetherness – so much that it has won two international office design awards!
How you’ll contribute,
• Cooperate with Sales & Key Account team to receive orders from clients and make sure all information is clear and correct
• Provide timely and accurate client demand to planning and purchasing team to place order to factories.
• Order follow up and day-to-day communication internally and externally
• Manage the communication with clients/key accounts and internal team of getting information of products, costs, samples, requirements, artwork, etc.
• Understand full customer requirement
• Send/receive and check samples for customers
• Assist Sales & Key Account team to prepare for sales events (customer meetings, tradeshows)
• Assist Sales & Key Account team on customer pricing
Who you are
• Bachelor’s degree in international trading is a plus
• Minimum 5 years client (B2B) or account service experience (Candidates with more experience can be considered for a more senior role)
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
• Good communication skills for both internal and external
• Analytical, has a sensitivity to numbers
• Very organized and detail-oriented in project/account management
As a family member of the ThreeSixty Group, you will make an impact and directly contribute to creating a world-class company. Are you ready to unleash your potential? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️