Sunstrong Group is one of the world lead EMS manufacturers with over 6,000 employees worldwide with average revenue of HKD 2 Billion per year.
We have approved certification in TUV/DNV ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 13485 and ISO TS16949.
Sunstrong Group comprises a worldwide footprint with 3 offices and 5 factories, our subsidiaries are YILISHA Hardware Products Co, Shenzhen Shunyue Co., Dongguan QIYI Electronics (Kunshan) Co., and Gaoli Sunstrong.
We are a leading manufacturer specialized in the manufacture of Power Tool Chargers, Adaptors, PCBA for Personal care and floor care, Outdoor LED Lighting, Plastic injection, Mold Building, Die casting, Metal stamping, CNC machining, NCT rapid fabrication, CNC Turning, wiring, Metal Sheet, surface treatments, electroplating and packaging.
We serve fortune 500 customers such as TTI, Ericsson, Stanley black & decker, Bosch, Philips, Conair, Panasonic, NEC, JNC, Makita, Hitachi, Plantronics, Jabra, Cisco, Honeywell, Sloan LED, Noco, Flextronics, Electrolux, Bissell, Human scale, Delta Q etc.
Our vision is: "caring for the life of employees, adhering to the people-oriented corporate culture, advocating the human development relationship between enterprises and employees, and sharing the development results of the group".
• Research industry literature, attend industry specific tradeshows and build a knowledge base of product trends through conversations with production, engineering and sales professionals which will lead to new product design ideas
• Work with clients in order to understand design parameters within defined product categories and research the demographics of consumer product use
• Create preliminary artistic drawings in the form of illustrations and storyboards of product concepts, present them to clients for feedback and creatively use the feedback to refine product design
• Use CAD software to refine designs and create virtual models of products
• Utilize 3D printing to create product prototypes that are both non-functional and working in order to evaluate their practicality
• Collaborate with a team of manufacturing professionals and engineers to evaluate product prototypes in order to determine production feasibility and costs
• Utilize computer-aided industrial design (CAID) software to instruct manufacturing equipment how to build the finalized product design and present to manufacturing department
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Relevant education background of Industrial design.
• At least 5-10 years of working experiences.
• An analytical thinker who is energized by solving problems through design
• Baccalaureate degree in industrial design
• Robust CAD skills
• Independent thinker and worker who can easily adapt to a team approach