Launched in November 2015, FunNow allows people to instantly book entertainment activities. Its search engine and patented algorithm of real-time availability calculation, combined with the geolocation technology, allows customers get a glance of all the available slots within their perimeter almost instantly.
Before the design of FunNow, the founders lived in Holland for seven years. As they knows the European people always enjoy their life very easily so they want to create this app to let many people to have fun and no hustling to do the research. And to make a phone call or discover a new thing. When you’ve got a place, just open the app and you can put anything, any fun activities nearby anytime anywhere.
Through a few clicks, a user can make a reservation for activities such as body massage, bars or fun experiences, or a short getaway to the neighbouring cities without planning.
We are a start-up travel tech app platform company with proven business model and track record. FunNow has an incredible dream - to bring FUN to urbanities in the world. The FunNow app, a mobile application (APP) platform, which brings together merchants and customers to make last minute and instant entertainment at everyone’s finger tips. If you are passionate about travel and entertainment field and enjoying working in co-working office, you are at the right place! We are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Business Development Manager to join our growing team at FunNow. The ideal candidate will not only lead initiatives to generate new business opportunities for the company, but will also maintain good long term relationship with our partners. This candidate will have to be optimistic and proactive with strong communication skills.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Seek and secure quality merchants (mainly Hotels or F&B categories)
- Generate new business leads and opportunities through emails, cold-calling, networking, merchant visit.
- Manage key accounts and bring long term win-win relationship
- Follow up with the merchant on-boarding process, includes bringing new merchants on-board, back-end education, daily merchant support etc.
- Prepare sales and pitching materials for communicating with potential partners
- Assist in Marketing Team for special campaigns and promotions
- Preferable 2 - 3 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Attention to details with good problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, able to communicate effectively in both Cantonese and English
- Solid understanding of the industry and proven execution track record of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
What we offer:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment (good for people seeking for challenges)
- Chill office environment at Co-working space
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues and overseas colleagues (Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan)
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement
- Monthly FUN Allowance