Seayou Explorer Travel Limited (www.seayou.hk) is an emerging online travel agency that stemmed from a yachting company, we specialize in yacht charters, event planning, hotel bookings, outdoor activities, local tours and advertisement. Throughout the years, we have curated different yachting experiences and have redefined the way yachting could be. We manage exclusive yachts and tours, specifically, FLOAT and Aberdeen 1773 cultural tour, allowing us to provide unique corporate and private charter events for the general public.
FLOAT (www.float-hk.com) herself is a 3,000 sq. ft. double decker event yacht that is equipped with both indoor and outdoor spaces, including an Al Fresco bar, artificial lawn and an onboard kitchen. She is the only yacht and event space of its kind in Hong Kong. Over the years, Seayou has organized various corporate charter events for big-name brands on FLOAT, ranging from client appreciation events, to product showcase and bespoke managerial dining experience. Other than corporate events, FLOAT is also a popular option for intimate and exclusive wedding events, as we provide unique wedding services for our clients.
What are we looking for?
We are now inviting a high calibre personnel to our team as a Manager - Sales (Marketing) / Assistant Manager - Sales (Marketing) to assist us in further expanding our yachting events business and play a role in our business development to collaborate with hotels and various suppliers.
• In charge of all sales strategy and achieve sales goal for Seayou Explorer, a yacht & hotel booking platform, and event yacht FLOAT (www.float-hk.com), include its charter boat rental, events, wedding sales, hotel reservations, and outdoor activities.
• Accompany on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of new accounts
• Conduct site inspection with event organizers and introduce boat facilities to acquire new business and/or close on business
• Build and maintain strong relationship with corporate clients, agents, and individual guests by phone call and face-to-face meetings
• Closely follow up on all business leads within a 24-hour response timeline to clients
• Review & analyze the sales situation (i.e. new enquiries status, sales archived), and report to management weekly
• Assist in event planning and operation, maintain close communication with all owners, suppliers & representatives, ensure guest satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
• Minimum 3 years’ sales experience
• Hands on experiences of developing new markets and proven sales track record
• Proactive and target-oriented with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
• Team leader, good attitude, able to adapt to changes
• Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Experience in hotel room, banquet, venue and MICE sales is preferred