AaronDigital Sales Ex
AiseDigital Sales Ex
Tristan De Chantérac
Aaron is a part of the business development team and runs market research and automation tools to expand of funnel of opportunities. He's been with Statrys for 3 months and he's making a great impact on our Lead Generation activities.
Aise is a part of the business development team and runs market research and automation tools to expand of funnel of opportunities. He's been with Statrys for 3 months and he's making a great impact on our Lead Generation activities.
Tristan De Chantérac
Statrys is a Hong-Kong based Fintech company aiming for offering entrepreneurs time-saving and cost-effective solutions when dealing with financial affairs. We are a digital payment platform providing accounts in multiple countries, domestic and international payment, and innovative FX solutions.
The Frustration Felt That Led To The Creation Of Statrys Comes From A Very Real Place
In a world that is becoming progressively more globalised and tech-driven, you would think that expanding a business across border would be simple. But that is not the case for entrepreneurs and SMEs. Compliance, reliability, fee transparency and nationality constraints are just some of the obstacles that make applying for a business bank account more difficult; or that lead banks to not even wanting to engage with small businesses. These barriers were found to be a mutual commonality amongst business owners in Hong Kong and overseas.
We Believe That Entrepreneurs Deserve Better Banking Solutions
In a few words, Statrys is a modern and innovative platform designed to cater to SMEs and entrepreneurs seeking flexible payment services and advanced Forex solutions that will enable them to grow their business internationally. With Statrys your business knows no limits. The platform is 100% online which means all services are available to you around the clock, no matter where you are in the world. But you must have heard all this from FinTechs before
Full Time - Business Development Lead
Start date: ASAP
You role will consist in developing Statrys's business across the world via Hong-Kong where you'll be based:
1. On one hand, you'll be in charge of handling business opportunities generated by our Marketing and Lead Gen teams while generating and closing your own opportunities.
2. On the other hand, you'll be also working on our reputation and brand awareness across Hong-Kong through partnerships and through networking events such as webinars and conferences.
- Market watch and insight collection about the Fintech Industry in Hong Kong and across South East Asia
- Competitors' analysis and benchmarking
- Identify Industries, Personas and Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) to generate new leads for Statrys
- Complete in-depth Persona research and conduct discovery calls to confirm the potential of your targets
- Generate interest for Statrys and build up a strong pipeline of opportunities and potential clients
- Engage and line up meetings with those potential clients to secure deals and open up business accounts with Statrys platform
- Keep track of your work and leads by updating our customers database using our CRM (HubSpot)
- Leverage online engagement and social selling
- Broaden and strengthen our network of Company Secretaries
- Attend networking and Fintech-related events, webinars and, conferences to enhance our reputation and brand awareness across Hong-Kong
- Work closely with Marketing and Lead Gen teams to keep improving sales methods and actions' conversion rates
- Work and share feedback with tech team to improve Statrys platform and products
Must have for the role:
- Be based in Hong-Kong
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business development are required
- Strong interest in tech and finance
- Existing network of connections in one specific industry is a plus (in any sector)
- Native or fluent in english is mandatory (any other language is a plus)
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English is mandatory
- Previous work experience in a startup is a plus
- Positive mindset and team player, not afraid to run the extra mile for the team!
- MPF and health insurance included.
- Rest with up with 20 days per year Annual Leave.
- Never go thirsty: Coffee machine and stocked fridges.
- All the latest tech you need!
- Kick back with the team during company events.