Total Loyalty Company (TLC) is multi-award winning and industry pioneer HR agency in the field of staff engagement and corporate wellness solutions in Hong Kong. We help companies create happy and healthy workplace culture, through an integrated solution of staff events, perks and digital solutions. We pride ourselves in being able to design and curate innovative solutions that lead the trend rather than be followers.
We create happy workplace because we believe happiness and inspire success.
For our clients we manage over 200 events a year, curate 100s of staff discounts, and develop corporate wellness initiatives that are practical, fun and meaningful.
A key element of our services is to effectively communicate with our clients, with relevant and engaging content, to ensure the full value of the program services are realised by each member.
We are seeking a motivated content editor to join our young and fun team, based in Quarry Bay, to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work closely with our designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our clients.
Our role is to create happy workplaces for our clients, so we aim to do the same ourselves. We work 5 days week, 9.30am – 6.30pm, with flexible working hours as appropriate. 12 days annual leave per year, plus added bonus days off, Birthday Leave, Mental Health Leave, Office Massage etc.
What you will be doing:
• Own and write all content relating to our client programs, including in email, promotional posters, web portal, app, etc.
• To be able to articulate the member offers, events, in a way that shows a “member privilege” rather than typical advertising content.
• Write all the client communication emails, invitations (weekly), liaising with the design team to setup/distribute such information.
• Write/edit all member promotional offers, in liaison with our merchant team.
• Write/edit all event invitations and material, in liaison with our events team.
• Be responsible for all TLC marketing material content, including new product and/or service launches, new client program launches, etc.
• Manage TLC’s social media content, mainly Linkedin and Facebook.
• Be part of the team for any external communication such as reward submissions, applications, etc.
• Research and source creative content for our client programs.
• Perform ad-hoc work or projects if necessary.
Who are you:
• Minimum 2 years working experience in copywriting or digital marketing
• Capable to multi-tasking and handling multiple projects at the same time
• Organize, detailed oriented and with excellent project management & execution
• Creative thinking for idea generation and problem solving
• Able to deliver quality work under pressure and numerous tight deadlines
• A good team player with good communication and leadership skills
• Excellent (native) command of both spoken and written English; Cantonese and Putonghua will also be an advantage.
• Proficient in MS application, Chinese word processing will be an advantage
• Immediate availability is preferred