Anson is a digital marketing whiz, she has worked across Hong Kong, Scotland and Germany and she loves to understand her audience through all kinds of hacks. Her laughter is always very loud and contagious.
Keith Chan is Head of Marketing at Reap where he builds various channels and campaigns to educate SMEs on how to better manage their cash flow. He leads user acquisition and company growth through data-driven approach.
Before Reap, he was Head of Product Growth at Remo and Head of Growth at Riot...
Former investor and finance professional, now startup operator
Based in Hong Kong
Reap is a technology company dedicated to fuelling the ambitions of small businesses. We deliver corporate payment solutions to improve the way small businesses operate today and prepare them for the challenges of tomorrow. Currently, Reap's all-in-one financial platform enables small businesses to pay expenses and collect revenue – to and from anyone, anywhere – entirely via credit card.
Every day we ask ourselves, why not?
Before Daren and Kevin became the founders of Reap, they were owners of a video production company. But starting a business, especially in an oversaturated market, was tough. There were so many rules and bureaucracies that had kept them from doing the things they wanted to do. Petty expenses and hefty costs, aggravated by rigid payment methods and systems, had led them to question, “why can’t we do things the way we want like paying rent with a credit card?”
Perhaps it’s their inquiry-based mindset or a burning determination to fight against stagnation, this question had eventually sowed the seeds of Reap’s future. They wanted new solutions for other business owners to run their companies independently, fight the obsolete systems and challenge the status quo through technology.
And what was once a solution to a problem has grown into a level playground for SMEs and startups to live out their potential. Beyond the Reap payments and credit card platform is a plethora of complementary software and tools, designed to change the way business owners run their companies and shape their ambitions.
“We ask ourselves ‘why not all the time, and it is elemental in our development process because we always find new solutions for our problems. This is particularly important for business owners we work with because they can rest assured that we’ve crashed and recouped before them, making our services (almost) failproof so that they can focus on things that truly matter.”
Reap has revolutionised the way businesses manage cash flow, leveraging credit cards to smooth cash flow and increase capital efficiency by digitising day-to-day finances and transactions. As strong advocates of small to medium-sized businesses, Reap believes businesses should operate at their potential, not at their size. Reap continues to innovate, advancing technology and building better tools for small businesses to level the playing field – by giving every small business the access of a large enterprise.
We at Reap are looking for motivated people, comfortable within a flexible early start-up environment, capable of taking initiative and driving new ideas forward. As a customer success specialist, you will mainly be interacting with our base of customers across Asia. You will be able to recognize client needs and accordingly provide our value proposition to them. Going forward, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with major accounts and have the ability to forecast sales revenue accurately for the accounts you manage. You will also collaborate closely with developers, designers, UX experts, and our marketing team and will also have direct access to strategic and business decision-makers.
• Own customer relationships, listening and pre-empting their needs; maintain long-term relationships and reduce customer churn
• Contact, convert, and onboard new leads, giving demos & closing
• Increase existing account usage and foster high volume accounts from our existing customer base
• Define sales targets and collaborate with co-founders to hire and train necessary new team members.
• Generate, pitch, and acquire new business for Reap, leveraging your established network and new relationships to grow Reap’s customer base, while acting as a spokesperson for Reap
• Collaborate with product and operations team to address and fulfil customers' needs
Skills & Experiences required
• 2+ years of account manager/customer success/sales/business development experience (Optional)
• New graduates are welcome to apply
• Fluent in English and Cantonese (Fluency in Mandarin is a PLUS)
• Familiar with the local business environment in Hong Kong
• Great communication skills
• Great follow-up and follow-through skills
• Professional, trustworthy, driven, engaging, enthusiastic, friendly and articulate
• Ability to work well in a team and individually
• Ability to create new business and expand the territory
• Ability to successfully lead growth through maintaining and improving customer relationship
• Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment will be a PLUS