I am the Co-Founder of Butler, a millennial smart home management solution provider
Butler is your home management partner to take the stress out from household chores. We bring in hotel-grade personalised and measured experience to your household. We are the new affordable luxury in the digital age that will prompt you to reimagine your home experience.
Home is the anchor of our life. More than just a shelter, it is the building block of relationships, tastes, values, lifestyle and more. We invest a huge portion of our wealth buying a dream home, so why not have it managed and maintained in the best possible way? If you miss the comfort you had at the previous hotel you last stayed, why not bring the experience to your home?
Our Butler team prides itself on serving our clients with unparalleled attention to detail, discretion and confidentiality. Imbued with our smart operating system, our Home Concierge is at your service to take on any requests, from floral arrangement to planning a home party or scheduling a handyman- all done prior to your next Butler session.
In Residence Services:
1. Personalised Housekeeping 2. Closet Management
3. Laundry Service
4. Grocery Delivery
5. Meal Preparation
- Generalist and expect to support every aspect of the business as you would expect from a start-up environment
- From assisting in operations such as liasing with our butlers and clients, to dealing with schedules and month-end duties to braining storming campaigns, improving customer service, preparing proposals, very ground work tasks including Canva work and translation to higher level work such as business strategies brainstorming etc.
- Assist the overall administration of the Butler platform including consolidation of data, feedback and providing administration and operation support to staff and clients
- Opportunity to make a real change as in individual as oppose to being a small piece of a big
puzzle in a large corporate
- Be a part of the fastest growing Start up based in Hong Kong
- Hands on and all rounded experience, not confined & limited learning curve
- Flat work culture and supporting team
- Ideally from a corporate looking for a start-up experience, fresh
graduates welcome and must be keen to learn, diligent with integrity and proactive
- Capable in Chinese and English both (ideally)
- Start up mindset who is always curious to learn and enjoy solving challenges
We are looking for someone who believes in our vision in building the future of home experience and would like the challenging start-up working environment. It is important to act with integrity and professionalism.