We are a recognized Fintech Unicorn & Asia’s top-ranked online broker, providing a one-stop online investing services & experience.
Registered by Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission (CE No. AZT137), Futu redefines online brokerage services in Hong Kong & Mainland China with our leading internet & financial technology, we continue to improve customer experience and drive industrial innovation backed by our independent technological Research & Development capabilities on the whole trading process and our creative internet operating model.
We are committed to optimizing today's securities services, by incorporating cutting-edge internet technology and design to provide investors an easy one-stop investing experience.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Lead by example. Treat and handle problems fairly and objectively.
- Efficiency: Act as an efficient and trustworthy partner to offer more reliable products.
- Excellence: Anticipate and rapidly respond to customer needs.
- Perfection: Provide perfect services to customers. Always pay attention to details.
- Prepare a full set of financial statements with supporting schedules
- Assist in handling daily cash flow, bank reconciliations in compliance with the SFO timely and accurately
- Responsible for managing cash flow and online banking function
- Monitor cashflows and prepare cash flow projection
- Evaluate and liaise with banks on placing deposits and loans drawdown
- Degree holder in Finance/ Accounting or other business-related disciplines
- 1-3 years’ accounting experience in the financial services industry, preferred with experience in Futures and Securities
- A good team player, able to work independently, and willing to take initiatives
- Knowledge of SFC rules and regulations
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
- Good communication skills, responsible, self-motivated, and willing to learn
Click 'I'm interested!' to get in touch! (Please fill out your profile before application, empty profiles will not be considered.)