Hi, I am the Founder at GrowthMarketer.Academy. I am passionate in growth and transforming all these knowledge into various products to help marketers & founders.
Before founding GMA, Tim Chan founded HelloReporter and he helped 100+ fundraised startups, listed co, MNC etc on lead generation, di...
Asia's 1st Growth Marketing School | HK. TW . MY
Help us to become the best Growth Marketing School in Asia to help more marketers & founders.
Growth Marketer Academy is the 1st growth marketing school in Asia which helped 1000+ marketers & founders in Asia. We launched the 1st Growth Marketing Bootcamp in HK & TW and also an online version for marketers in Asia. We also organized Growth Marketing Conferences & various trainings for different organizations including MNC, listed co, incubators etc.
Our mission is not only to transform people into data-driven growth marketers and help the companies to adopt growth marketing but also to build the growth marketer community in Asia.
Our Regional Teams
We adopt the semi-remote-working model. We provide the venue for the team in the same city to work together face-to-face while our HK, TW, MY team collaborate with each other closely and remotely.
★Get Shit Done
GMA does things that do not scale and we’ll do whatever it takes to solve the
problem and delight our community.
We should stay humble and keep learning in order to be a better person & a better team.
★Always Driving Change
GMA strives to stay ahead of the industry and create the top-notch content & training. Driving change & Do something different is our way to achieve it.
GMA is a knowledge-based business and you will develop our knowledge product (Both bootcamps & courses - Virtual & Onsite) and manage the operation to accelerate the transformation of our students who are mainly marketers & biz owners.
What you'll do
- To collaborate with oversea teammates remotely to develop new courses for HK, TW & other regions in Asia & manage the course operation
- Be strategic to build the product road map.
- Plan, develop, organize & operate both new & existing, virtual & onsite courses & community events incl. webinar, summit, study group etc in HK, TW, MY & Asia
- Support the student admission & Improve the student onboarding experience
- Analyze the operation flow and develop SOP to improve the operation efficiency
- Acquire & Develop the relationship with trainers & Manage and grow our alumni & public community
- Develop strategic partnership & Support new project initiatives
What we are looking for
- 1 -3 years of experience in product development / project management / community management / operation / education & training / growth & digital marketing (fresh graduate with exceptional experience is welcome)
- Capable of managing events & community, virtually & physically.
- Good at building relationship and develop business collaboration with prospects, being passionate in providing the best experience to our students
- Strong communication & writing skill to express idea & create operation SOP clearly
- Enjoy working with smart teammates in other regions with a small team setting.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to solve the problem, learn new way & technology fast to work efficiently and being proactive to help your teammates at any time
- Excellent English (Both written & Spoken)
- Proficient in Mandarin
- Worked in Startups or Internet Industry before
- With basic understanding of digital marketing / technology
- Experienced in course & school operation
*After the probation period, a hybrid model will be adopted (3 days at office & 2 days wfh).