As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture.
Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory.
The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
• Windows OS installation for computers (SCCM)
• Software installation (Adobe CC, Autodesk series, Rhinoceros etc.)
• Daily troubleshooting on the office devices, IT devices (Hardware), Windows OS, MS office, design applications, Anti-virus etc.
• Smart-hands including but not limited to mounting, cabling, cable management and vendor coordination
• IT OPS monitoring INC networking, security (firewall\Antivirus), server room etc.
• IT compliance monitoring/maintenance INC Windows OS update, software update, software licensing, user rights assignment etc.
• IT asset maintenance (Inventory list, Lifecycle tracking; Fee renewal etc.)
• IT documentation, not limited to troubleshooting KB, installation manual but also SOP of OS/applications
• Monitor infrastructure performance for potential bottlenecks to identify possible solutions and work with app team to implement fixes
• Participate in IT infrastructure projects in non-working hours not limited to server, network, core device replacing etc. when it is necessary
• Work closely with global IT teams, not limited with incident escalation, knowledge share, task cooperation (smart-hand/testing), IT project coordination etc.
• Take part in in ICT budget plan making and part of ICT procurement
• Propose, draft and finalize the IT policies under the guidance of Management and oversee the policies compliance and implementation
• A diploma or university degree holder in relevant fields
• Minimum of 3+ years of provable work experience in a similar position
• Previous experience in international office, preferably in construction and building industry, especially top-tier international architectural design firms is a plus
• Flexible, proactive and good communication skills
• Strong sense of integrity and responsibilities
• Understand OT in midnight or weekend for server or network maintenance is inevitable
• Enjoys working independently and also team work remotely
• End-user customer focused, problem solver, pro-active, pragmatic, extremely reliable, and result-oriented
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese is required, Mandarin is a plus
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of Windows client operating systems, Microsoft Office, printer, meeting application (webex, zoom, teams etc.)
• Basic knowledge of TCP\IP, Wireless, firewall, VPN, WAN OPT etc. With CCNA\NP or relevant certification is a plus
• Basic knowledge of cloud service (not limited to MS Azure; AWS etc.) is a plus
• Experienced inOffice365, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL and other Microsoft Server products, with MCSE certification (related area) is a plus
• Knowledge of Autodesk software, the Adobe Creative Suite packages, and 3D modeling software such as Rhinoceros, is a plus
What We Offer:
-International & friendly culture
-Young & energetic work environment
-Regular knowledge sharing sessions, opportunities in doing international, diverse typologies & high-end projects
-Employee-oriented & flat organizational structure
-High-end worldwide medical insurance plan with wellness benefits including dental and health checkup
-Monthly birthday party
-Free coffee, snack and fruit
-Great office location at Central CBD
Working conditions follows Hong Kong legislation.
Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices.
Please send your email application with last & expected remuneration and availability to Feely Pan by clicking APPLY