Reverse and revalue used mobile devices! Ready to create a second life?
Founded in 2017, we are a fast-growing technology startup in Hong Kong, regional offices can be also found in Taiwan, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, with 80 passionate staff. Our clients spread across Europe, USA and Southeast Asia with increasingly business growth. We do more than just developing mobile devices testing systems. We are dedicated to innovating the refurbished mobile device industry by establishing an internationally recognisable standard for consumers and helping clients to solve their business challenges by providing a total mobile device testing solution. We are actively looking for different collaborations and strive for significant business growth!
With our long standing expertise in eCommerce, Riva understands the needs of both marketplaces, customers and suppliers. Our quality assurance solutions can help the clients to build a better supply quality management to achieve business goals.
Leading the testing standard in e-marketplaces, enhancing the quality of used mobile devices, and being the pioneer in the blockchain technology are the three motivations to make our day.
Shape your future, from Zero to One
- Are you striving for tremendous business growth?
- Would you like to create infinite possibilities?
- Do you want to gain international experience?
- Develop and implement sales distribution plans to generate and maximize sales revenue.
- Explore, prospect and identify new business opportunities.
- Lead & motivate teammates to achieve preset sales objectives.
- Plan, organize, and manage sales channel & distribution strategies for key accounts.
- Conduct marketing research, prepare sales reports and monitor sales record of key accounts
- Coordinate closely with internal departments to meet delivery schedule and quality sales services.
- Provide professional new products/ projects presentation to key account customers.
- Liaise and maintain executive level relationships with new accounts and existing customers/ business partners
- University graduate.
- 4 years’ experience in EU/ US sales field with at least 1 year at management level.
- Proactive with strong sales technique and be aggressive to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS office applications.Benefits:
- Five-day work week
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Free drinks and snacks
- You will be working closely with the founders and as the key member of the team