Senior Marketing Manager
Based in California’s Silicon Valley, Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants.
The privately held company was founded in 2011 by Patrick O. Brown, M.D., Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry at Stanford University and a former Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigator.
Impossible Foods first launched in Hong Kong in April 2018. As one of Asia’s most prominent crossroads of ideas and influences, Hong Kong immediately became home to some of the most innovative Impossible recipes. Today, Impossible products are served in nearly 40,000 restaurants across the U.S., Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Canada, UAE, Australia and New Zealand--and this number continues to grow.
Our mission is to make the global food system truly sustainable by eliminating the need to make food from animals. Why? Animal agriculture uses a tremendous amount of the world's natural resources. In 2016, we launched our first product, Impossible™ Beef Made From Plants. It's delicious, nutritious, and made using but a small fraction of the land, water and energy required to make meat from a cow.
The team behind Impossible Foods is made up of scientists and social media experts, industry veterans and interns, micro and macro thinkers, steadfast vegans and meat-loving omnivores. Despite many differences, we share common ground: kindness, curiosity, and a deep motivation to save the best known planet in our universe.
PR & Influence
• Facilitate and coordinate with PR agency, customers (restaurant partners and retailers) and distributor on media & influencer activities such as tastings/product seedings, media interviews and photoshoots
● Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns e.g. Earth Month
● Coordinate with production agency on design and print collaterals for various channels such as instore/restaurant POS, marketing/event collateral (flyers and posters), social & paid media content and swags/giveaways
● Liaise and sync with Web team in US on website local content planning (assets and copy) and translation work
● Retail promotions – coordinate with distributor and marketing agency on promotion planning which includes instore cooking demos and discount offers
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Must commit 5 days a week
• Comfort with change in a fast-paced startup environment
• Creative with strong interest in marketing and communications and food service/CPG
• Excellent analytical skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Truly passionate for the mission of Impossible
What We Offer
• A dynamic, fun and challenging work environment
• A team committed to developing you personally and professionally
• Opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing and global company