Dylan is the co-founder of Caprikon Education, an education technology company with operations across Asia Pacific Region, and headquartered in Hong Kong. Dylan has a strong background in technology, education, and innovation. He is a technology enthusiast and entrepreneur at heart.
He has exten...
I'm a co-founder in the Education space, our mission is to give k-12 students exposure to STEM learning so that they have the confidence to solve problems no matter what life throws at them!
Caprikon Education is a technology education provider in Hong Kong. We offer total solutions for families and schools to equip and prepare students for the future workforce.
We develop and provide innovative school packages that promote tech learning within the school environment. Our offerings enable students to explore a range of interests and develop life-long skills. Students will see and experience technology in a new light and be inspired to learn.
Explore - Students will have the opportunity to explore technology education in an engaging way, each of our courses has a recommended entry point based on our wealth of experience with schools and students with varying abilities.
Experience - Students will be delighted by the many wonderful applications of technology, which they will experience first hand. Teachers will be surprised by just how easy it is to teach emerging technology with our programmes.
Excel - Students will build expertise in a technology competency. They will have opportunities to engross themselves further and test their abilities in local, regional, and global arenas.
Follow us on FB @en.caprikoneducation
- Conceptualise and implement effective sales strategies to drive company growth
- Achieve key sales KPIs and reach monthly and quarterly targets
2. Business Development & Partnerships:
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients and partners ranging from Schools, Private Education Institutions, Coding Academies, NGOs and Government entities
- Regularly visit Schools to promote company products and services
3. Events support
- Support promotional campaigns, seminars, exhibitions, competitions and company events etc.
- 1 year or above experience in sales or business development environment - more experienced candidates will be considered for an assistant manager position
- Bachelor’s or above in any discipline - We believe in knowledge transfer and learning on the job
- Self-starter, organized with the strong ability to prioritize work
- Strong analytical and writing skills that enable you to clearly communicate your results and ideas
- You are comfortable with data, finding insights, testing hypotheses and building systems to optimise performance
- Ability to identify and prioritize strategic and/or tactical business opportunities
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Good to have:
- Passionate in Technology and Education is a big PLUS
- Previous experience in the Education or School sector is a big PLUS
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered