Paul Y. Engineering Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest contractors, with a growing clientele in the region and other parts of the world. We provide a dynamic and challenging work environment with fresh and exciting opportunities that help our people thrive. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
We build, manage, add value
For more than half a century, Paul Y. Engineering (PYE) has played a vital role in shaping Hong Kong, Macau and the Mainland China. PYE was founded in 1946 in Shanghai. We are now one of Hong Kong's largest contractors, with a growing clientele in the region and other parts of the world.
We are a one-stop source of comprehensive construction solutions
PYE provides a single and comprehensive source of construction solutions backed by local knowledge and expertise. Our diverse portfolio encompasses the entire range of civil engineering and building services that enable our clients to fulfill their goals. Our services include engineering, development and management solutions; concept and planning; land sourcing; asset appreciation; design; construction; fitting out; E&M; commissioning; marketing and facilities management.
We construct for a better tomorrow
We operate on the belief that the industry would benefit from high-quality and innovative local approach. We are strongly committed to improving on our built environment, saving customers money, and minimizing our impact on the environment through sustainable solutions.
• Provide accounting and clerical support including preparation of voucher, cheque, bank reconciliation
• Handle ad hoc assignments as required
• Form 5/DSE graduate or above;
• LCCI level 2 or above;
• 1 year or above relevant experience is preferred;
• Knowledge in a computerized accounting system and have experience in Flex Accounts is an advantage;
• Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Fresh graduates will also be considered;
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Officer