Supporting over 7 million users worldwide, Odoo is an all-in-one ERP (enterprise resource planning) software that empowers companies with a simple yet robust business management system.
Established in 2005 and headquartered in Belgium. Today, Odoo operates more than 10 offices across 7 countries including Belgium, Luxembourg, USA, Mexico, U.A.E, India and Hong Kong. Our Hong Kong office operations covers the whole APAC region.
We have developed 30 main applications which are regularly upgraded. In addition, our community of more than 1500 active members, have contributed to 16000+ apps to cover a wide variety of business needs.
With our on-line and on-premise offerings, Odoo is one of the most installed business software in the world, used by over 7 million users worldwide ranging from startup companies (1 user) to large enterprises (300,000+ users). Our offerings are up to 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors.
Our mission is to provide a range of easy to use business applications that form a complete suite of tools to accompany any business need, allowing companies easy access to the software they need to run and expand their business.
As a company we’ve matured massively compared to where we started. We’re proud to have a start-up culture together with a dynamic, international working environment.
As a Partnerships Consultant, you will pursue and recruit mainly warm leads into Odoo’s partnership network. You will also manage Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory. The companies you register into the Odoo partner network will be given access to sell Odoo’s product line and are empowered implement Odoo products and services alongside their own. Partners are trained within the complete Odoo ecosystem to successfully close deals and handle customized software implementations.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Get in contact with prospects in Asia-Pacific who have shown interest in becoming Odoo's business partners
• Understand and improve how prospects work today. How do they interact with their customers, what is their sales approach, what is their long term business plan, and how Odoo will allow them achieve it?
• Work in a consultative fashion to design tailored implementation packages and negotiate its content with future partners
• Establish a successful and mutually beneficial relationship
• Stay in contact with a diverse pool of potential partners throughout Asia-Pacific, covering different industries
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher
• At ease with software
• You are an excellent communicator; you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
• Fluent in English and another relevant language for the APAC region
NICE TO HAVE
• Languages: APAC languages (Vietnamese, Tagalog, Bahasa, Korean, Bengali)
• Understand the Odoo value proposition
• 1 - 2 years experience in inside sales in the software sector
• Immediate availability
• You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
• You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
• You are a quick and autonomous learner
• You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
• Willing to contribute to great company culture