From Numbers to Miracles!
Numiracle (Nu) arms corporates with smart decisions by crunching, consolidating, and transforming torrents of unstructured, complex digital data into one single customer view.
WHAT NU DOES
To fully utilize digital data (cookies, advertising behaviour, social data) in conjunction with the client's database to create a true single view and formulate a predictive marketing model to generate high ROI.
- Begin with technology implementation to enable clients to collect all digital data via marketing efforts
- Use IBM applications to generate insights by mapping client data with digital data
- Enhance sales performance and marketing tactics based on analytics from IBM applications
We’re with a singular mission – We Enhance Engagement. We believe what makes a great brand is to connect with customers. It is engagement that wins hearts and retains people. Whether it’s fostering engagement by a visually appealing banner, an insanely creative social campaign, or a loyalty program that creates an enjoyable experience for the customers, our expertise in creativity, marketing strategy, social, media, and technology helps customers sail it through.
You will be entitled to attractive staff benefits including:
- Annual leave, paid sick leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, and compassionate leave
- Five-day work week in Kowloon Bay Office
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Friendly working environment and work-life balance culture
What do you need to do?
- Work with a team of Web/App developers to develop and implement Web-based applications/services
- Develop web-based application/service, database, and APIs
What do you need to have?
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent major
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in web development
- Familiar with web technologies, including RESTful API, GraphQL, OpenAPI, and OAuth
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in frameworks such as Nuxt.js and Laravel
- Experience in infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience in virtual machines and containers
- Experience in version control such as Git
- Ability to learn new technologies and integrate them effectively into the platform
- Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- The passion and ability to learn quickly and work with a team
- Reasonable command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
Ready to join us? Apply Now!
(Personal data will be used for Numiracle Group recruitment purposes only. We will retain the applications of candidates for no more than 12 months.)