From Numbers to Miracles!
Numiracle (Nu) arms corporates with smart decisions by crunching, consolidating, and transforming torrents of unstructured, complex digital data into one single customer view.
WHAT NU DOES
To fully utilize digital data (cookies, advertising behaviour, social data) in conjunction with the client's database to create a true single view and formulate a predictive marketing model to generate high ROI.
- Begin with technology implementation to enable clients to collect all digital data via marketing efforts
- Use IBM applications to generate insights by mapping client data with digital data
- Enhance sales performance and marketing tactics based on analytics from IBM applications
We’re with a singular mission – We Enhance Engagement. We believe what makes a great brand is to connect with customers. It is engagement that wins hearts and retains people. Whether it’s fostering engagement by a visually appealing banner, an insanely creative social campaign, or a loyalty program that creates an enjoyable experience for the customers, our expertise in creativity, marketing strategy, social, media, and technology helps customers sail it through.
You will be entitled to attractive staff benefits including:
- Annual leave, paid sick leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, and compassionate leave
- Five-day work week in Kowloon Bay Office
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Friendly working environment and work-life balance culture
What do you need to do?
- Create and present a variety of UX & UI assets (sketches, user flows, wireframes & prototypes for Company's web, responsive and mobile projects) iteratively while confidently articulating the rationale for your designs
- Deliver specifications that comply with existing design language including color palette usage, branding,
imagery, layout, and typography
- Demonstrate proficiency in balancing user goals, technology needs, and business objectives
- Experience with banking, financial services, insurance, and property companies/projects is preferable
What do you need to have?
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in UX & UI design of web application and mobile app
- Being involved from research and concept design to detailed design in an Agile process
- Extensive knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, and Adobe Xd
- Experience in user testing and usability analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ready to join us? Apply now!
(Personal data will be used for Numiracle Group recruitment purposes only. We will retain the applications of candidates for no more than 12 months.)