OneDegree (“The Group”) is a new generation of InsurTechs that is reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. The Group’s mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
OneDegree Hong Kong Limited ("OneDegree Hong Kong”), a subsidiary of the Group, is among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. OneDegree Hong Kong prides itself on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services, with measurable benefits in the scale of 10x, powered by its digital platform.
Our mission is to make insurance simple, transparent, and do what it was always meant to do: Protect us from the risks that come with life, big or small.
Our name OneDegree comes from the “six degrees of separation” theory, which says that any two strangers on Earth are at most only six connections away from each other. Modern technology has narrowed that gap even further.
Leveraging on our tech capabilities, we’re making insurance more accessible and more user-friendly than ever before. We hope to be closer to our customers and change the traditional insurance model, one degree at a time.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive (Social Community) in formulating social media strategy, developing content, and support in any related tasks.
If you are a creative person, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
Social Media Management
• Working closely with Community Manager and assist in formulating social media strategy
• Developing content for multiple social media channels
• Analysing social metrics and deliver social media performance reports
• Developing social listening plans and reports
• Keeping up with the latest market trend and development and monitor content activities of competitors
Influencer's relations and Customer engagement
• Responsible for identifying and engaging with influencers in designated markets
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationship with key influencers and associated communities.
• Assisting in research and identify key influencers and associated communities to co-create online campaigns and events
• Planning and executing customer retention program/ campaigns to attract new members or encourage existing customers to renew our products
• Support the teams in any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned
What we are looking for:
• Degree holder in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related disciplines
• At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience, fresh graduates are also welcomed
• Experience of writing and editing both creative and business content to drive user growth and engagement
• Social Media and digital savvy
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Chinese, English writing will be a plus
• Strong personality with proactive, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
More about us:
• Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
• Young and energetic team
• Flat organization structure
• Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
• Medical benefits
• Work-life balance environment
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!