From Numbers to Miracles!
Numiracle (Nu) arms corporates with smart decisions by crunching, consolidating, and transforming torrents of unstructured, complex digital data into one single customer view.
WHAT NU DOES
To fully utilize digital data (cookies, advertising behaviour, social data) in conjunction with the client's database to create a true single view and formulate a predictive marketing model to generate high ROI.
- Begin with technology implementation to enable clients to collect all digital data via marketing efforts
- Use IBM applications to generate insights by mapping client data with digital data
- Enhance sales performance and marketing tactics based on analytics from IBM applications
We’re with a singular mission – We Enhance Engagement. We believe what makes a great brand is to connect with customers. It is engagement that wins hearts and retains people. Whether it’s fostering engagement by a visually appealing banner, an insanely creative social campaign, or a loyalty program that creates an enjoyable experience for the customers, our expertise in creativity, marketing strategy, social, media, and technology helps customers sail it through.
You will be entitled to attractive staff benefits including:
- Annual leave, paid sick leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave and compassionate leave
- Five-day work week in Kowloon Bay Office
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Friendly working environment and work-life balance culture
What do you need to do?
- Operate Digital and Social Media placements with planning teams, media vendors and clients in buying executions on a day-to-day basis
- Negotiate the best price, quality placement of advertisements and explore new opportunities for your clients
- Explore new channels/groups in Facebook/Telegram/Forums, etc.
- Ad setup and budget pacing monitoring for biddable media platforms e.g. social and programmatic
- Manage 3rd party social page cost negotiation and follow through the write-up process with vendor and client
- Apply progress of measures on the whole journey of media plan implementation, from material coordination, media bookings, ad monitoring, post-campaign reporting, placement reports to monthly billings
What do you need to have?
- Diploma or University degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- At least 1 year of working experience in media buying/planning experience
- Strong ability in handling multi-tasking roles, responsible and attentive to numberings and details
- Proven skill in managing direct relationships with vendors and clients, and cross-functional team's collaboration
- Proactive team player with excellent interpersonal skills & problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus
Ready to join us? Apply Now!
(Personal data will be used for Numiracle Group recruitment purposes only. We will retain the applications of candidates for no more than 12 months.)